GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27 April 2016 about the protection of individuals in regard to processing of personal data and free movement of such data and about repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation about data protection).
Hello! Being here means you really value your privacy. We understand it perfectly and that is why we prepared for you this document, in which you can find rules about personal data processing, using cookies and other tracking technologies while using www.esus-it.com website.
Shortened version – most important information
- We do respect your privacy and your time. This is why we prepared shortened version of most important rules bonded with privacy protection.
- When you subscribe to newsletter, make an order or simply contact us you are passing on your personal data and we guarantee that data will stay confidential, safe and will not be shared to any third party without your permission.
- We use analytical tools like Google Analytics which collect anonymous data about visiting the website, subpages displayed, time spent on website or moves between each subpage. It is connected with using cookies made by Google.
- We use remarketing tools made by Facebook to show the advertisements for you. It is connected with using cookies made by Facebook. We also use marketing tools from Google and IAI S.A..
- We use price comparison engines like Ceneo and Nokaut. It is connected with accepting cookies from Cinven, Permira, Mid Europa (Ceneo) and Sales Intelligence S.A. (Nokaut.pl).
- We give you possibility of using social network functions, including sharing content in social network or subscribing our social network profile. Using these functions requires using Facebook administrators cookies.
- To directly contact customers through the website we are using application “Live Chat” made by Smartsupp.
If information mentioned above are not enough, below you will find more detailed version.
Administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions about protection of personal data is ESUS IT Aleksandra Drobińska, with headquarters in Szczecin, Łukasińskiego 40/7, entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the President of the City of Szczecin under the register number P/065153/11, NIP 672-192-76-64, Regon number 320539978.
The objectives, legal bases and the period for processing personal data are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (please look at the provisions below which contain a detailed description of the various purposes of data processing).
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you previously gave such consent,
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by me.
Above rights can be realised accordingly to art. 16 – 21 of GDPR, contacting me directly at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing personal details is always voluntary but necessary to make an order, subscribe to newsletter, add comment to a product or simply contact with us.
We guarantee confidentiality of all personal data given to us. We ensure that all security measures and personal data protection required by the law about personal data protection are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data is processed only within the territory of the European Union (unless otherwise stated on individual issues).
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- IAI S.A. with headquarters in Szczecin – for keeping files on the server,
- Google LLC with headquarters in Mountain View, USA – to use mailing system,
- InsERT S.A. based in Wrocław – to use the invoicing system,
- IAI S.A. based in Szczecin – in order to use selling system,
- Accounting Office Andrzej Siegień based in Połczyn Zdrój - to use the services of an external accounting office,
- UPS Europe SPRL / BVBA based in Brussels (Belgium) - for transport services, i.e. shipment of parcels,
- DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw - for transport services, i.e. shipment of parcels,
- General Logistics Systems Poland Sp. z o.o. based in Głuchów - for transport service, i.e. shipment of parcels,
- DHL Express (Poland) Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw - for transport services, i.e. shipment of parcels,
- Poczta Polska with its registered office in Warsaw - for transport service, i.e. shipment of parcels,
- InPost S.A. based in Krakow - for transport services, i.e. shipment of parcels,
- PayU S.A. based in Poznań - to service online payments,
- PayPal (Europe) S.à.r. & Cie, S.C.A based in Luxembourg - to handle online payments,
- R2G Polska Sp. z o.o. (Apaczka.pl) with headquarters in Warsaw - for transport service, i.e. shipment of parcels,
- Sendit S.A. based in Wrocław - for transport services, i.e. shipment of parcels,
- National Payments Integrator S.A. in Poznań (Tpay.pl) - to service online payments.
- Przelewy24 PayPro S.A. based in Poznań - to handle online payments.
- FEDEX Frederick W.Smith based in Memphis, Tennessee (USA), for transport service i.e. shipment of parcels.
Because we are using mailing system made by Google LLC, which uses servers located outside of European Union your personal data is transferred to a third party country (in this case United States). Do not be afraid, your data is safe. The provider of the mailing system guarantees an adequate level of protection and security of personal data.
Through the website you can subscribe to the newsletter containing information about new products, promotions, products and services related to my online activity. In order to send a newsletter, your personal data regarding your name and e-mail address are processed.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the case of the newsletter is the consent expressed by selecting the appropriate content of the checkbox when subscribing to the newsletter.
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the
newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
When placing an order, you must provide your personal data necessary to perform the order, i.e. your name, email address, phone number and address for the delivery of the order. You can also provide additional data, such as information about your business. If you have previously provided such data in your user account, the data will be automatically substituted with the order form, but you can always modify it.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data contained in the order is the fulfilment of the contract.
The data provided in the order form will be stored in the database until the claims for contract are concluded. Each order is recorded as a separate item in the database. In addition to personal data, order details such as the date of order, subject and value of the order, chosen method of delivery and payment are also recorded.
To issue an invoice we process your personal data to the necessary extent. The legal basis for the processing of your data in this case is the fulfilment of the legal obligation to issue an invoice. In addition, all issued invoices are included in the accounting documentation, therefore your data will be processed naturally within this documentation for the period required by law.
By adding reviews to the Ceneo, Opineo or Trusted Shops external service, you provide your data with your name, email address, website address and commentary. In addition, the system records the IP address with which the comment was added. This data is protected by external websites.
By contacting us via e-mail, we naturally forward your e-mail address as the sender's address. In addition, other personal data may also be included in the body of the message.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in such a case is your consent resulting from the initiating contact with me.
Your personal data provided to me as part of the e-mail contact is processed only to service your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your terminal equipment (eg. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our device.
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure the proper functioning of the site,
- improves the speed and security of using the website,
- improve the features available for you on the website,
- use analytical tools,
- use marketing tools,
- use the comment system,
- provide social functions.
More details are below.
Own cookies. Cookies can be divided into own and from third parties. As for own cookies, we use them for the website to function properly.
Analysis and statistics
The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation in the code of our website of the tracking code provided by Google (the so-called tracking code). This code is based on cookies, but may also use other tracking technologies.
We use Facebook's marketing tools to target your ads on the website. To this end, we implemented the Facebook platform code that remembers your visit. For this purpose, Facebook cookies are used.
We use Ceneo and Nokaut price comparison engines. This is related to the acceptance of cookies by Cinven, Permira and Mid Europa (Ceneo), a company of the Sales Intelligence joint-stock company (Nokaut).
To communicate with clients directly on the website, we use the Smartsupp "live chat" application. Information that is collected from you is a type of web browser, IP address and the version of the operating system. This information is nowhere forwarded.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server log.
Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and the operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us for your identification.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administrate the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administrate the server.
Use of this site requires personal data processing of a client in the following matter: ESUS IT Aleksandra Drobińska, with headquarters in Szczecin, ul. Łukasińskiego 40/7, entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by President of the City of Szczecin under the register number P/065153/11, NIP 672-192-76-64, Regon no. 320539978. Data will be processed by: ESUS IT Aleksandra Drobińska in a way that is crucial to agreeing on a contract, as well as its fulfillment. Transaction data, in that personal data, can be transferred for the benefit of PayLane Sp. z o.o. located in Gdańsk at Norwida 4, zip code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278, on the terms that it will beneficial on in service connected to order payments. A client has the right to see the content of his data and any corrections made to it. Sharing of information is voluntary, however, at the same time it is crucial to using this site